West Virginia Development Panel Approves Five More Grants
- Ohio lawmakers to put their heads together to solve school funding problem. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p3
Announces the plan of Ohio lawmakers to form two bipartisan subcommittees in fall 1997 to revamp the state's method of funding schools. Background on the proposed Finance and Ways and Means subcommittees; Terms of the Ohio Supreme Court ruling on the state's existing funding system; Initiatives...
- STATE REGULATION OF TOURISM IN KAZAKHSTAN. Mutaliyeva, Lyailya; Smikova, Madina; Baitenova, Laura // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference on Practi;Apr2012, p298
The practice has shown that the tourism sector cannot develop without government support. After the state committee of tourism was liquidated in 1989, there was no department responsible for the development of tourism in Kazakhstan for 3 years. Taking into account the guidelines set by the World...
- Calif. Groups Unite To Promote Peer Review. Sandham, Jessica L. // Education Week;11/03/99, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the collaboration among education stake-holders in California to promote peer review program for teachers. Significance of the joint commitment; Total state aid in teacher training; Inclusion of the local teachers' union affiliate.
- II. Coverage of CRS aid activities by donor and by recipient. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Mar2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, p9
Provides information on the coverage of Creditor Reporting System (CRS) aid activities by donor and by recipient. Source of the data collected by the Development Assistance Committee; Function of coverage ratio in the CRS data; Countries with grant or loans data that relate to disbursements.
- ANNEX 2: List of CRS sectors. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Mar2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, p211
Presents information on the purpose of economic aid according to the Development Assistance Committee (DAC). Source of data collected by the DAC; Method in selecting the sector of destination of a contribution; Policy objectives of aid contributions; Similarities between the purpose...
- Govt urged to revamp boost textiles. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p234
This article reports that the Indian government was urged to modify the scheme for integrated textile parks and the technology upgrade fund scheme by focusing on growth objectives. The recommendations were made by a subcommittee created under the committee on manufacturing. Accordingly, the...
- I. Basic aspects of the CRS Aid Activity database. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Jul2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 4, p7
Presents information on the Creditor Reporting System (CRS) Aid Activity database. Significance of the CRS for Development Assistance Committee members; Details on the Official Development Assistance and Official Aid activities included in the database; Web site of the online database.
- II. Coverage of CRS aid activities by donor and by recipient. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Jul2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 4, p8
Provides information on the coverage of Creditor Reporting System (CRS) aid activities in 2002. Comparison of high coverage ratio with low coverage ratio; Coverage of CRS aid activities for Development Assistance Committee (DAC) countries and multilateral institutions; Scope of the CRS aid...
- Textbooks in Rhode Island. Drinan, Robert F. // America;2/2/1963, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p170
The article reports that the Legislature of Rhode Island would determine the enactment of the proposed law that would enable the distribution of secular textbooks in the nonpublic schools of the State. It mentions that if the law is passed, it will be the first of such law to be enacted in the...