NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury Slates Bill Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31132, p2
Focuses on the United States Treasury's plan to sell 91-day and 182-day discount bills to replace maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.910%, 4.195%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the rise of rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills as of November 15, 2005.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $11B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports the intention of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 15, 2005.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 90-Days, $28B 181-Days. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 90-day bills and $28 billion 181-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Wednesday, Nov. 26.Ã¼
- Treasury to Sell $13B 2-Year Floaters. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion one-year 11-month 0.053% floating rate notes on Tuesday, Nov. 25.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go At 0.497% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department sold $13 billion of inflation-indexed nine-year 8-month TIPs at a 0.497% high yield, an adjusted price of 96.736675, with a 1/8% coupon.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen for Second Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/12/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F354, p1
In the week ended Feb. 11, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index fell four basis points to 4.01% from 4.05% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.