FIVE TRENDS THAT ARE CHANGING MEDICAL CONVENTIONS
- British and Royal Netherlands Medical Associations Joint Clinical Meeting-Holland, 29 September-1 October 1977. // British Medical Journal;5/7/1977, Vol. 1 Issue 6070, p1230
Focuses on the preparations for the British Royal Netherlands Medical Associations Joint Clinical Meeting in Holland from September 29 to October 1, 1977. Objectives of the conference; Arrangements for a pharmaceutical exhibition; Programs and activities.
- When marketing masquerades as education. Spence, Des // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;1/8/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7788, p112
The author ponders on the implications of the support given by pharmaceutical companies to medical-related seminars.
- Calendar. // Drug Discovery & Development;Dec2005, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p40
The article presents a calendar of events related to the drug industry from January 9 to March 23, 2006. LabAutomation will be held in Palm Springs, California for drug professionals. The Protein Information Week will be held in San Diego, California. The Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit will be...
- On the Web. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Aug2007, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p17
The article reports development involving pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., as posed on the Web. The webcast "Competing to Win: The Pharma Sales Force of the Future," to be held in September 20, 2007 will discuss key areas on sales including sales force sizing, resource optimization, and...
- 2012 CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p60
The article offers information several pharmaceutical conferences including The Integrative Healthcare Symposium to be held in New York City on February 8-11, 2012, Women of Wisdom 20th Annual Conference to be held in Seattle, Washington on February 16-20, 2012, and the Healthy Medicine Academy:...
- Highlights of the EANM Congress Barcelona 2009: increasing our impact in diagnostic imaging. Roca, Isabel // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p799
The EANM Congress 2009 took place in Barcelona from 10 to 14 October under the chairmanship of Dr. Martin-Comin. As always, the meeting was successful with high-level scientific content and a great number of participants. In spite of the economic crisis, industry made an important contribution...
- Medical innovation: What's driving and deterring it. McCann, Jean // Drug Topics;11/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 21, p36
Highlights the Medical Innovation Summit, hosted by the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio. Effort of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to promote drug development; Concern over escalating drug and device prices; Impact of genomics in developing personalized therapy.
- Who drives the natural health, wellness sales in drug? Women. Scalise, Annette // Drug Store News;10/16/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p30
Presents information on the different issues tackled at a retail education conference sponsored by the `Drug Store News' journal and the National Association of Chain Drug Stores in September 2000. Discussion on alternative medicine and other natural health products for several diseases;...
- field notes. Maschke, Karen // Hastings Center Report;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, Preceding p1
Highlights issues faced by the U.S. pharmaceuticals industry as of July 2005. Topics discussed by the seminar "Vioxx, Celebrex and Aleve: Patients, Patents, Profits and the Public Interest," which was held in Manhattan, New York; Information on the clinical trials registry bill of Maine; Other...