- THE CHINA QUESTION? MacDonald, Dids // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p18
The article focuses on how to maximize the opportunities related to the furniture industry, available in the Chinese market. It mentions that it is important to minimize the risks and specifically identify the challenges, as the Great Britain furniture industry can be benefited from Chinese...
- Coping with double dealing. Brown, Emma // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p11
Discusses the ownership and infringement of rights that exist in the design of articles of furniture. Establishment of a proof that the retailer has made a copied design of the furniture; Need to register designs; Conduction of intellectual property audit. INSET: Checklist.
- Designs on Malaysia. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p4
Reports on the formation of the promotional organization the Malaysian Furniture Promotional Council by the furniture industry in Malaysia. Aim of the group to boost manufacturers' understanding on intellectual property rights; Benefits of the organization for the industry.
- IP assets of furniture retail and manufacturing brands up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2012, Issue 5815, p4
The article reports that Metis Partners has sold the intellectual property (IP) assets of several furniture brands held by department store Allders in Great Britain in 2012.
- FEATURE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Macdonald, Dids // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p20
The article offers advice about intellectual property (IP) in the furniture industry in Great Britain. It states that IP is one of the most valuable assets of any business and it is the collective umbrella description for patents, trademarks, copyright and design rights. It adds that reducing...
- Mark Your Calendar. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/19/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p36
A calendar of various events in New Hampshire from June 24 to September 24, 2009 is presented which includes a trade show for the specialty foods, a quarterly meeting on intellectual property, and an exhibition of new works by furniture masters.
- Dear Dids... // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2010, Issue 5694, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to furniture including the realities of Intellectual Property protection within Great Britain, how to ensure design protection in the U.S., and what is a letter before action (LBA).
- Intellectual Property NEW BROOMS... MacDonalds, Dids // Cabinet Maker;1/29/2010, Issue 5672, p10
The article discusses the importance of intellectual property (IP) in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. It states that IP is one of a business' most important asset and creating it may lead to a successful venture in a competitive marketplace. It futher discusses the need to...
- 4. MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN ARGENTINA: 4.3. PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. // Office Furniture in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 2003;2003, p129
Chapter 4.3 of the book "Office Furniture in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 2003" is presented. It discusses intellectual property protection for various products and trademarks in Argentina. It mentions several organizations on treaties and international agreements that Argentina is a member...