- Rolf Benz change. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on German upholstery manufacturer Rolf Benz's termination of its relationship with British distributor Parker Knoll.
- Choico to distribute Universal in Canada. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the acquisition of the distribution rights, account lists and inventory of Universal Canada by case goods manufacturer and importer Donald Choi Canada. Operation of a parallel program to the United States; Choice of retailers in direct or sourcing small orders from the Choico...
- Mirador line set for Las Vegas. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
The article reports that Bailey Street, an accent furnishings source, will introduce the Mirador product lines such as home entertainment, and sofas in partnership with Welton USA at the Las Vegas Market in Las Vegas, Nevada to be held on August 2, 2010.
- SOHO vets develop Turbo desktop line. // Furniture/Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p55
Reports on the marketing of desktop accessories by Soho furniture retailers in the U.S. Development of the Turbo Pack concept; Increase of sales; Answer to the needs of the furniture retailers.
- Furniture fair previews. // Architectural Record;May2005, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p344
The article reports that imm Cologne 2005, held in January 2004 in Cologne, Germany, showcased 1,329 suppliers from 48 countries presenting the latest in furniture design. A precursor to April's Milan Furniture Fair, several new products were previewed at the show, including the Boing soft...
- Noteworthy. // Auto Body Repair Network;Sep2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p16
The article presents feedbacks from readers to online articles which discusses the jobber saving or money saving on sales contract for refinishing supplies.
- Looking forward through a rearview mirror. Dunlap, Michael A. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/14/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
In this article, the author on the furniture industry in Michigan. He says that most producers and distributors of furniture located or based in West Michigan have diversified into multiple markets. He adds that sustainability has overshadowed ergonomics as critical selling tool in the...
- U.S. stores to tour Polish factories. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p50
Reports that MAK Distribution, a furniture wholesaler in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, is planning a trade mission to Poland in August 2004 to introduce some U.S. retailers to sourcing opportunities there. Trip to include tours of plants run by some of the country's largest furniture...
- Furniture Classics will sell high-end Morgan Hill line. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Furniture Classics Ltd., an occasional and accent furniture specialist, will be the distributor for the Morgan Hill furniture line in the United States and Canada. Under the agreement, Furniture Classics will buy the line from a factory in Mandawa, India. The Morgan Hill...