French brochure raises suspicions
- Guide listing warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p4
Reports on the guide listings offered by the furniture companies in Great Britain. Cost for small prints; Absence of connection between the Construct Data Verlag and the organizers of the shows.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p3
Reports developments concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Brochures featuring bedlinen and home accessories; Implementation of employment contracts and policies to the furniture and furnishing industry; Reduction of problems with industry staff.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p29
Reports developments in the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain as of August 2001. Distribution of brochures highlighting the restored Chippendale State Bed; Acquisition of a 12 feet sofa from Italian manufacturer Promemoria by pop star Robbie Williams; Percentage of people preferring...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports on the launch of the 2005 brochure by upholstery and cabinet company Leolux in the Netherlands.
- Izzy+ turns to stories to spread the word about its brands. Himmelspach, Jake // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that office furniture manufacturer izzy+ has designed a pamphlet that tells a story about its product.
- Pulling power. Davies, Shaun // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p39
Examines the contents of the brochures in furniture industry on which deals with new customers in London, England. Brochures that attracts customers; Marketing principles that should be included in the brochures; Emphasis on the quality of the product and the sustainability of the materials...
- AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR--CONSIDERATION OF MATERIALS COLLATERAL TO CONTRACT. // Arbitration Journal;Dec1966, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p253
The article focuses on the decision of a U.S. court, given in the year 1966, in the lawsuit United Furniture Workers v. Virgo Mfg. Corp. The court decided that the arbitrator did not amend the contract and thereby exceed his contractual authority when he considered a company pamphlet and a...
- LITERATURE. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p76
The article presents several brochures and catalogs related to the furniture industry in the U.S. These include a bifold brochure from Teragren that details its bamboo flooring, panels, veneer and parquet butcher block products. The 12-page, full-color catalog of Gescha features its line of...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p6
Reports on the launch of a product brochure from Bowling's Reproductions. Details of the brochure; Nature of the collection; Ranges available of the products featured