Curtain up on increase covering sales
- Deal puts Furniture Brands on top. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the ranking of the furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Estimation of the annual sales; Increase of market share; Acquisitions made by the industry.
- Cost controls, growth help profits rebound. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p22
Reports on the growing earnings of the furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Increase of the operating profit; Escalation of market share; Use of global sourcing.
- Top 25 reach 50% share. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p1
Reveals that the top 25 United States-based furniture manufacturers supplied half of the residential furniture sold in the country in 2000. Manufacturers' continued competition for retailers' business; Difference of consolidation practices in the furniture industry as compared to other industries.
- Retail shares buck the gloomy trend. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p5
Focuses on the prospered furniture retail shares despite of market crisis in London, England. Gains of Marks & Spencer; Characteristic of the effect of United States cut of interest rate; Accounts of investors on the increase of retail share of Merchant Retail.
- Share Update on 31 March. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p6
Presents a chart depicting the market share of several furniture retailers and manufacturers as of April 2003.
- Talk of Burberry sale boosts GUS. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p5
Reports the market share of the furniture industry in Great Britain as of November 2000. Success of the luxury fashion brand Burberry of GUS company; Factors contributing to the gains of House of Fraser company; Percentage lost by Marks & Spencer; Sales performance of retailers and manufacturers.
- Top 25 growth appears to outspace industry. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the annual sales of the furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Increase of market share; Profit margin; Assessment of the wholesale market.
- BFD opens in Alburquerque. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Bassett Furniture Direct store in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Increase of market share; Alleviation of sales revenue.
- European powder coatings. Kopp, Thomas // Product Finishing;Jan2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p14
Reports the powder coating market and technologies in Europe. Percentage of market share of the powder coatings; Statistics on the annual growth of the product; Industrial application of the coatings for medium density fiberboard plastics in the furniture industry.