TBMA, SIA: Don't Dictate Our Contingency Plans
- Seller financing not to be feared when planning firm's sale. Ross-Hanson, Dyanne // Upsize Minnesota;Jn/Jul2015, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
A reprint of the article "Seller financing not to be feared when planning firm's sale," by Dyanne Ross-Hanson, which appeared in the July 2015 issue of "Upsize" magazine, is presented.
- Competitors join hands for $21 million in potential sales. Moffitt, Clay // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/12/2010, Issue 324256, p1
The article reports that Executive Business Products and Angels Office Supply, members of the Independent Stationers (IS) group, can generate a potential 21 million dollars combined sales as they signed the 500 million U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance contract in September 2010.
- UK set to increase foreign sourcing by up to 70%. Bradley, Anusha // Supply Management;7/7/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the financial fluctuation of goods and services from low-cost countries for the year 2005 in Great Britain. Lack of knowledge about the complexities of using suppliers overseas; Need for investment to secure supplier relationship and infrastructure; Avoidance of political and currency...
- Company Listings. // Dealernews;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p129
The article alphabetical listings of company names, contacts and other business information with a code letter designation indicating the type of business it is engaged into including A & A Magnetics Inc., ACCEL Motorcycle Products and AGV Sports Group.
- DATAMONITOR: WESCO International, Inc. // WESCO International, Inc SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
A company profile of WESCO International Inc., a company engaged in the distribution of electrical construction products and industrial equipment headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including head office address,...
- CUTTING THE HEAD COUNT. Vitulli, Clark // Dealernews;Jul2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p26
The article discusses reasons why dealers must downsize their companies. Before laying off the first employee, the dealer must carefully study where he is financially. He must not make downsizing decisions out of context. Before downsizing, a dealer must reconsider cutting advertising budgets,...
- A Tale of Two Platforms: Dealer Intermediation in the European Sovereign Bond Market. Dunne, Peter; Hau, Harald; Moore, Michael // INSEAD Working Papers Collection;2010, Issue 64, preceding p1
European sovereign bond trading occurs in a highly liquid inter-dealer market and a parallel dealer-customer market in which buy-side financial institutions request quotes from primary dealers. Synchronized price data from both market segments allow us to compare market quality. We find that...
- Vendor Finance: Giving Equipment Dealers a Strategic Edge For Growth. Scardigli, Mark // EHS Today;Aug2013, Vol. 6 Issue 8, pF
The article offers six crucial steps for dealers to establish a successful vendor finance program. It is inferred that vendor financing is an important way to earn a strategic advantage over the competition, especially for small and medium-sized dealers. Steps given for establishing vendor...
- Hobart to run 0% financing offer through year-end. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p42
Reports that Hobart Corp. would end its zero-percent financing offer for Hobart and Traulsen brand food service equipment in the U.S. Availability of the financing through authorized dealers; Comment of Hobart Foodservice president John McDonough on the offer; Ability of food service operators...