- New 747 Derivative Being Prepared for First Flight. Smith, Bruce A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/24/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 25, p69
Reports the launch of the 747-400ER aircraft from Boeing in Australia. Alleviation of airline market competitiveness; Features of the aircraft; Schedule for flight testing.
- Sales are once, service is forever. Nelms, Douglas W. // Air Transport World;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p77
Deals with the commitment of Boeing company toward airline solutions. Creation of Boeing Airplane Services (BAS), an eclectic assortment of maintenance-oriented capabilities designed to close the loop in a total service package; Service segments being offered by BAS; European airlines that...
- The machine stops. // Air Transport World;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p9
Presents news briefs pertaining to the company Boeing within the airline industry. What extraordinary step taken by Boeing; Statements made by the company; Identification of a fix; Expectations of Boeing.
- Time capsule. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);08/04/97, Issue 31, p17
Presents an excerpt from `Time' magazine's April 7, 1980 issue regarding Boeing's competition.
- Moving quickly on its quest... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/19/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 16, p22
Reports on the financial performance of Boeing Co. for the first quarter of 1999. Revenues and net earnings; Increase in revenues of the Commercial Airplane Group; Increase in operating profit margin for commercial transports.
- AVIATION. // African Business;Jan2012, Issue 382, p12
The article presents news briefs on the aviation industry in Africa, on topics including easyAfrica and Rubicon Diversified Investments, and Boeing Co. and South Africa's 43 Air School.
- INDUSTRY outlook. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/4/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p13
Reports developments related to aviation industry in the United States as of February 2002. Consideration of the interests of Boeing Co. in the long-term replacement of conventional auxiliary power units; Development of C-X tactical transport; Inclusion of emergency procedures nad weapons delivery.
- In the news... // Air Cargo World;Jul2010, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the airline industry including the conversion of a second B737-200 to an eight-pallet freighter for Transmile by Aeronautical Engineers Inc., development of a sustainable aviation bio-fuels industry in China by Boeing Co., PetroChina Co. Ltd. and Air...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Asian Aviation Magazine;Dec2012-Jan2013, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
The article offers news briefs from the airline industry including sale of more than 200 aircraft and a partnership between Boeing Co. and Aviation Industry Corp. of China Ltd.