Ariz. Board Readies $179 Million Of Triple-A Revenue Debt for Roads
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- Orange County, Calif., Tollway's Debt to Be Tax-Exempt With $193M Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31750, p4
Reports on the plan of the Orange County Transportation Authority to conduct a revenue bond sale following the purchase of a privately owned toll highway in Orange County, Southern California. Amount of the revenue bond; Conversion of the road's debt into tax-exempt debt; Ratings of the deal.
- D.C. Airports Authority Planning $300 Million Issue. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p3
Reports on plans of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority to issue refunding and revenue bonds in 2003. Financial worth of bonds that it intends to issue; Planned date of the issue; Amount of bonds which will be used to refinance debt, capital improvements and related costs at Dulles...
- Direct clearers, primary distributors, and jobbers. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS113
Present information about the direct clearers, primary distributors and jobbers in Canada. Membership of the direct clearers with the Canadian Payments Association; List of 12 direct clearers besides the Bank of Canada; Members of the group of investment dealers and banks through which the...