Chicago Agency Readies $20M Public-Private Housing Issue
- B of A to Finance N.Y. Housing Efforts. Boraks, David // American Banker;9/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 169, p16
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp. said Tuesday its community development banking group would provide $100 million in financing for affordable housing in the New York City area over the next few months. The banking company announced an agreement to provide $20 million in...
- B of A Extends Visa DPS Contract . // American Banker;5/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 101, p9
Focuses on the extended contract of the Bank of America Corp., the world's largest issuer of Visa check card with Visa Debit Processing Service (DPS). Extension date of the contract; Services offered by the Visa DPS; Contribution of Visa DPS to the Bank of America Corp.
- Batson-Cook turns dirt on 47-story Hearst Tower. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;Jan2000, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
Reports that construction began on the Hearst Tower for Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America. Companies that will occupy the building; Architect and property developers.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 159, p6
The article reports on MannKind Corp.'s plan to enter into a share-lending agreement with Bank of America in connection with its proposed offering of up to eight million shares of its common stock.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 161, p3
The article reports that Valencia, California-based MannKind Corp. has participated in a stock lending agreement with Bank of America, wherein MannKind will lend 9 million shares of its stock with the bank.
- B of A, Broadwing Sign Pact . // American Banker;4/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 67, p11
Reports the contract signed by the Bank of America Corp. to use all-optical data transmission network of Broadwing Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio. Linkage of network operations center with the Bank of America; Exploration of bandwidth-intensive ways of becoming America's online banking industry leader.
- B of A Gives Diebold ATM Maintenance Job. Breitkopf, David // American Banker;12/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 244, p20
Reports the acquisition of a seven-year contractual job for Bank of America by Diebold Inc. in the United States. Description of the job; Management of an in-house service organization of the Bank of America; Emphasis on repair and maintenance of automated teller machines.
- Reason's Katherine Mangu-Ward Examines Fannie Mae and Bank of America's Contract. // Hit & Run;9/16/2012, p18
The article focuses on the observation of Reason's Katherine Mangu-Ward regarding the contract between Fannie Mae and Bank of America.
- N.J. Housing Agency Sets $195 Million Multifamily Sale for Next Month. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p28
The article reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) and Bank of America Corp. yesterday unveiled a new $100 million program to provide long-term, low-interest loans to finance affordable co-operative apartment developments. The program is expected to create 3,000...