- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p8
Presents statistics on competitive bond offerings in the U.S. during July, 29 and August 20, 2003. Names of issuers of offerings; Financial advisers for offerings; Ratings assigned to different deals; Duration for maturity.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p7
Cites a tabular representation of information related to competitive bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Bond Issuers; Financial advisors of bonds sales; Ratings of bonds by rating agencies.
- Counsel Call. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p35
Reports on the acceptance of proposals by the Governor's Office of General Counsel to law firms seeking to join the commonwealth's ranks of bond counsel in Pennsylvania.
- The Drafting of Loan Agreements: A Borrower's Viewpoint. Simpson, David B. // Business Lawyer;Jul73, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1161
Focuses on the drafting of loan agreements. Concept of the phrase term sheet; Factors in the negotiation of a loan agreement; Component of a loan agreement with an 'AAA' bond rating.
- Philly Gas Works Wins Union Concessions. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p29
Reports the move of Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) employees union to ratify a contract to accept reductions in health care benefits and flexible work rules in Pennsylvania. Terms in the contract; Benefits of the contract; Ratings of PGW revenue bonds.
- Wisconsin Town Restored to Investment Grade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
A Wisconsin town has won back its investment grade rating after renegotiating direct purchase contracts with its banks.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p31
Presents information about developments in the field of public finance in the U.S. as of May 14, 2003. Introduction of a legislation by mayor of Chicago Richard Daley to grant the city with powers to buy land for expansion of the O'Hare International Airport; Initiation of contract negotiations...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p12
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond market between July 28 and August 18, 2003. Names of issuers and lead managers for offerings; Ratings for the bonds; Results of negotiated sales.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.030%, 3.190% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32766, p38
The article reports on the performance of the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Coupon equivalents were 3.104% and 3.296%, respectively. The price for the 91 was 99.234083 and that for the 182 was 98.387278. Information about the percentage...