News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.735%, 1.830%
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.78% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p2
Reports auction of the four-week bills with coupons of 1.801 percent at 1.780 percent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes2,2 Go at 0.370% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned 32 billion U.S. dollars of three-year notes at a 0.0370 percent yield.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p22
The article discusses an auction of 40 billion U.S. dollars four-week bills at a 0.060 percent high yield, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $25B 91-Days, $23B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F317, p1
The article focuses on the U.S. Department of Treasury which states that 91-day bills worth 25 billion U.S. dollars and 182-day discount bills worth 23 billion U.S. dollars will be auctioned.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.540% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32359, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 8-billion-dollar worth of four-week bill on April 11, 2006. The high yield was at 4.540 percent, median yield was at 4.525 percent and low yield was at 4.500 percent. The coupon equivalent was 4.619 percent. The price of the...
- Treasury to Offer $29B 92-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has announced to auction 92-day bills worth 29 billion U.S. dollars and 182-day discount bills worth 24 billion U.S. dollars on August 27, 2014. It mentions that the 92-day bills will be auctioned on August 28, 2014 and are due November...
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the selling of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 5, 2002. Reason behind selling the discount bills.
- Treasury CMBs Go at 1.725%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the marketing of cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury Sets Details Of Weekly Auction. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the marketing of discount bills and securities by the Treasury Department in the U.S.