- Israel and the Occupied Territories (26 December 2009-5 January 2010). Macioti, Maria Immacolata // Academicus;2010, Issue 1, p22
The article discusses trips to Israel and the occupied Territories including cities of Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and Lake Tiberias.
- editor's note. Novogrod, Nancy // Travel & Leisure;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles published within the issue including one by Shane Mitchell on her culinary travel through Iceland, another one by Bruce Schoenfeld on the best wines in RhÃ´ne Valley, and another by Valerie Waterhouse on...
- LAKE SUPERIOR. Butler, W. F. // Ontario Readers, Fourth Book;1/1/1909, p50
A personal narrative which explores the author's experience concerning his travel on the shores of the Lake Superior is presented.
- joy ride. BROWN, JESSICA R. // Cincinnati;Winter2011 Wedding, p32
No abstract available.
- Enter the Dragon. Scott, Randy // Boating World;Dec2004, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p64
Presents information on an off-season trip to Lake Nacimiento in California. Temperature during off-season months; Tour to wineries; Entrance fee to the lake. INSET: WHEN YOU GO.
- Into the deep end. Dobb, Edwin // Missoula Independent;7/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p14
The article features cold-water swimmer Edwin Dobb. His new season officially started on April 17, 2010, the day he turned 60. He plans trips according to swimming prospects, and adds several new locations to his Western America waters chart, including Panguitch Lake in Utah. He participates in...
- Scenic Adventures on Kennebec Lake. HOFFMAN, JUSTIN // Ontario Out of Doors;Jun2011, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p59
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting the Kennebec Lake in Ontario and staying at Springwood Cottages.
- TOP 5 VANTAGE POINTS. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p6
The article presents five vantage destinations in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Point at Lake Pontchartrain is more of a motley place for fishing, not far from the row of mostly unrepaired boat houses. The Fly at Audubon Park has a river which are closer and more intimate than at other river views...
- Triumph of the will. Muir, Jon // Australian Geographic;Oct-Dec2002, Issue 68, p28
Describes a journey across Australia. Route of the journey; Challenges faced in crossing Lake Torrens; Experience in crossing the Tirari Desert.