Hidden Treasures of Monroe County
- How To Enter 1987 Wildlife Photo Contest. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Dec86/Jan87, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p31
Offers information on the 1987 nature photography contest of 'National Wildlife' magazine. Cash prizes to be awarded; Contest rules; Contact information.
- PHOTOGRAPHY COMP FOCUSES ON NATURE AT HER FINEST. Schluter, Lorelle // Teaching Science: The Journal of the Australian Science Teachers;Dec2014, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p38
This article presents information on the Backyard Safari Photography Competition held by the Museum of Tropical Queensland in July 2014. The competition is aimed at encouraging people to explore the world around them, capture photographs and share them with other people. Categories and prizes of...
- Water week winners. McNamara, Robert; Wege, Russell // Conservationist;Sep93, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p25
Presents a selection of winning entries in the Water Week photo contest.
- Prize snaps. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Apr-Jun95, Issue 56, p17
Reports on the photographic competition to be held during the Escalade 95 mountain festival to be held at Mount Victoria in the Blue Mountains from April 22 to 25, 1995. Total prizes at stake; Contact information.
- How to Enter National Wildlife's Photo Contest. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Apr/May88, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p32
Presents information on how interested photographers can join in a nature photography contest sponsored by the 'National Wildlife' magazine in the U.S. in 1988. Contest rules; Deadline for entries; Implications on wildlife conservation and protection.
- The Perceptive Eye. // Natural History;Aug/Sep75, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p46
Presents a portfolio of prizewinning photographs from the 1975 'Natural History' magazine color photography competition. Pictures judged by technical qualities and subjective characteristics; Prizewinning entries chosen by their combination of technique and interpretation; Processes and...
- Prizewinning photographs from the 1977 Natural History Photographic Competition. Cunningham, Ann Marie // Natural History;Aug/Sep77, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p45
Presents the photographs that won in the 1977 Natural History Photographic Competition. Microphotography of dried solution of DL-methionine, ferric sulphate and water; Humor in nature; Sequence of event in nature; Metamorphosis of giant moth.
- Viewpoints. // Sierra;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p60
Presents the winners of `Sierra' magazine's 1994 photo contest. Abstracts in nature; Nature in bloom; Wildlife; Landscapes of the world.
- Nature. Campagnolo, Mary L.; Kelley, Jerry // PSA Journal;Sep97, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p46
Presents competition news from the Photographic Society of America's (PSA) Nature Division, compiled September 1997. Sponsorship of the final competition of the 1996-97 PSA Nature Division National Club Slide Contests by the Minnetonka Camera Club of Minnesota in May 1997; Background on the...