- A Lively Pace Expected in M&A in 2008. // Educational Marketer;4/28/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the pace of mergers and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. in 2008. It mentions that 14 acquisitions were made in educational publishing worth more than 1.2 billion dollars in the first three months of 2008. It also notes that medical education...
- Whatever Next? Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/4/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p47
Provides information on several publishing companies in the United States that underwent mergers in 1998. Changes in the book publishing industry; Amount of money involved in the transactions; Comments from Michael Shatzkin, president of the ideal Logic Company; Suggestion on what to do in...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/30/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on partnership and acquisitions related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S., SwoopThat.com partnered with international fraternity Phi Delta Theta, and Private equity firm Hellman & Friedman completed the merger of Datatel and Sungard Higher Education.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/23/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p8
The article announces the acquisition and merger of several publishers and resource providers in the U.S. including the distribution partnership between Educational Testing Service and D2Data Driven Software Corp., the printing contract between Macmillan U.S. and Worldcolor, and the partnership...
- PrintWeek buys Australian title. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/8/2008, p3
The article reports that Haymarket, a publishing company based in Great Britain, has acquired "ProPrint," Australia's print industry magazine, on May 6, 2008. In Great Britain, Haymarket consists of magazines such as "PrintWeek," "Printing World" and "Packaging News." Overseas, the group...
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.