Jones Knowledge Phasing Out Platform Business
- DATABASE & DISC REVIEWS. LaGuardia, Cheryl; Tallent, Ed // Library Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p134
Reviews the Web site e-global library from Jones Knowledge.
- JonesKnowledge.com Provides Platform For Florida Online H.S. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p7
Reports that JonesKnowledge.com has been chosen by Florida Online High School in 2000 to be its exclusive online course delivery platform.
- Service helps online course managers. // T H E Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Reveals that JonesKnowledge.com has developed e-education, a suite of products and services for online education programs. Comprehensive training and support provided by the service; Modules available for different course needs.
- Jones taps Web for new tech encyclopedia. // CED;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the launching of an online encyclopedia by Jones Knowledge Inc. Subscription fee; List of information provided at the site; Comparison of the site with the first online service launched by the company in 1996.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.