IT Is Not helping College Publishing Revenues
- SSP Annual Meeting 2001. Terry, Ana Arias // Information Today;Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the proceedings at the 2001 Society for Scholarly Publishing Annual Meeting held in San Francisco, California. Information which was presented, including advice on digital archiving, library consortia and other topics; Theme of the conference; Details of seminars and speakers at the...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the Association of American Publishers School Division has changed its process of reporting monthly sales results.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...
- Report roundup. // Education Week;4/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Reports on the availability of reports on education in the United States. Availability of a report on college tuition from the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges; American Council on Education (ACE) Research Brief Series; Jobs for the Future examination of...
- Publishing. Field, David // Education Week;06/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p33
Highlights several developments related to educational publishing in the United States. Includes `Time' magazine's launching of classroom edition of the magazine aimed at students in grades 7 to 10; Translation of Japanese mathematics textbooks into English by the American Mathematical Society.
- Publishing. Drennan, Megan // Education Week;4/26/95, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p31
Presents announcements about publications related to education. Search for fresh, imaginative children's-book manuscripts; Publication of the book on expeditionary learning; Launching of the MicroSociety Consortium's quarterly newsletter.