Pearson Educational Boosts 2002's Revenue Forecast
- Growth at Pearson Education, Thomson Learning in First 9 Months; McGraw-Hill Education Slumps. // Educational Marketer;11/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of educational publishers during the first nine months of 2006 in the U.S. Pearson Education Inc. has experienced a 6-percent increase of revenue over the same period last year, while that of Thomson Learning Corp. has surged by 4.5 percent. On...
- Q1 Indicates Positive Outlook for Rest of the Year. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the economic outlook of educational publishers Pearson Education Inc. and Reed Elsevier PLC (RE) in London, England for the rest of 2007. Pearson and RE were inspired by favorable sales trends and continued to be encouraged about the year in education. Pearson expects an...
- Pearson Ed Looks for Strong Growth In '07 in K-12 and College. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p5
The article reports on the impact of strong summer sales of New Jersey-based Pearson Education Inc. on its school and higher education business outlook for 2007. It expects 4-6%growth in revenue to come in at the top end of its earlier forecast, driven by sales of programs that incorporate...
- Pearson, M-H Education Expect Better Finish for Year. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/4/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 31, p10
Presents an outlook on the performance of Pearson and McGraw-Hill Education for the second half of 2003. Decline in sales and earnings of Pearson in the first six months of the year; Revenue posted by Pearson Education; Total sales at Penguin Group.
- Pearson Ed. Creates Early Learning Group, Announces Two Appointments. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Pearson Education's formation of the Pearson Education Early Learning Group, a unit designed to tap into the growing preschool and early literacy market.
- 3 Publishers Add Online Library Services To College Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;12/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
Reports that Pearson Education, McGraw-Hill and Harcourt have linked electronic library functions to college textbooks.
- Tennessee K-6 Reading Adoption Sales Appear Robust; Pearson Leads. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the sales gained by Pearson Education in the Tennessee K-6 reading program adoption in spring 2001.
- K-8 Propels Pearson To Top Of N.C. Reading, Language Arts Adoption. // Educational Marketer;10/8/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p3
Reports that Pearson Education dominated reading and language arts textbook sales in the North Carolina adoption in 2001.
- Pearson Education Revenue Declines 6%, Despite Increased K-12 and College Textbook Sales. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the decreasing revenue of Pearson Education Inc. (Upper Saddle River, New Jersey) despite positive performance in K-12 and textbook sales.