- Financial futures. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer95, pS71
Presents a chart of financial futures in Canada. One-month bankers' acceptances futures; Three-month bankers' acceptances futures; Five-year Canadian government bond futures; Ten-year Canadian government bond futures.
- Financial futures. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS69
Presents statistical information on financial futures in Canada.
- Financial futures. // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, pS69
Provides statistical information on financial futures in Canada from 1991 to 1996.
- Time to give Merc, CBT more breathing room. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/17/97, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p10
Editorial. States that self-interests should be put aside when considering an issue as important as keeping the nation's financial futures markets active and financially stable. Deregulation plan by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Chicago Board of Trade; Disadvantage being faced by domestic...
- Overlay pays off in 1997. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;1/12/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the aid given to many non-United States equities investors by currency overlay managers as the dollar's climb sheared international returns. Information on the profits of some companies due to currency overlay; Details on the use of London-based Pareto Partners for currency overlay;...
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p34
Presents a chart depicting the futures markets of securities in the U.S. Municipal bond index; Estimation of the number of contracts traded; Data from the Treasury Department.
- Contract dips on supply, weak Treasuries. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p34
Focuses on the performance of the municipal futures market in the United States, for the week ended February 27, 1998.
- Futures-based still appealing strategy. Barr, Paul G.; Naese, Susan // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p68
Reports on the growing appeal of futures-based strategies, focusing on the passive and active investments of institutions on both long only commodities investments, and well as long and short future contracts strategies. Reference to institutions investing; Funds that continue to examine...
- Father of financial futures secures a place in the insurance market. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;10/30/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p102
Interviews Richard L. Sandor, chairman of Hedge Financial Products Incorporated, discussing catastrophe insurance futures and options contracts and securitization of insurance risks and risk transfer.