U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents statistical data to represent securities prices of U.S. market. Presentation of treasury bills in percent of discount; Estimation of bid according to previous day; Treasury notes and bonds; Presentation of the yield at the last trade; Weighted average of all publicly held issues...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p37
Presents United States securities prices. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Lehman Brothers Inc. long treasury bond index.
- This baskets for M&A bulls. // U.S. Banker;Feb95, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the creation of Stock Upside Note Securities (SUNS) by Lehman Brothers. Amount payable at maturity hinges; Comments from Carroll Kimball, investor relations at First American.
- Does Lehman finally have it right? Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p16
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' business strategy under a new management led by chairman and chief executive officer Richard Fuld Jr. Emphasis on professionalism aimed at improving profitability and gaining renewed respectability from Wall Street and clients; Plans to build higher-margin...
- Lehman smaller, but still here. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on the operation of Lehman Brothers in Puerto Rico, despite the downsizing aspects. Involvement in financing side of business; Formation of institutional trading desk by former staff members.
- Once in peril, Lehman grabs the spotlight. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated. Information on Lehman Brothers' revenue for the period ending August 1996; Background information on the company; Problems which Lehman Brothers' faced; Role of Chairman Richard Fuld in rejuvenating the company; Comments from various...
- Ivar Pietri and the Lehman Brothers team. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/21/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p8
Features the banking firm Lehman Brothers Incorporated. Management team; Historical background; Description of the company's operations; Implication of Lehman's bond issues.
- Lehman dilemma. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;9/25/95, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Lehman Brothers is facing the possibility of acquisition in the face of improving financial conditions following its independence. Potential buyers; Market capitalization; Chief Executive Richard Fuld's long-term agenda of broadening Lehman's products and build revenues;...
- Lehman growing group. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/19/96, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p38
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s preparation to expand its mergers-and-acquisitions department to 100 investment bankers. Attempts to penetrate the upper level of advisers amid deal-making boom.