KeySpan Energy Head to Lead N.Y.C. Comptroller-Elect's Transition Team
- After the Merger: Integrating IT Systems. Sidoti, Gary J. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on KeySpan Energy Corp., an electric utility company in Long Island, New York. Workplace management solutions; Merger and acquisition activity; Corporate strategy; Benefits of the KeySpan's workforce management solution.
- KeySpan considering sale of Jamesport site. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/3/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p1A
Reports on the plan of KeySpan Energy Corp. to sale its Jamesport site in Long Island, New York. Assessment of the value and development of the site; Consideration of the site as a potential for nuclear power plant by Long Island Lightning Co.; Estimated cost of the land.
- KeySpan to convert Rikers Island power. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May99, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p6
Reports on KeySpan Energy Management's plan to convert the Rikers Island, New York, power plant to burn natural gas instead of fuel oil under a contract with the New York City Department of Corrections. Collaboration with ConEd to build a pipeline and supply Riker Island with natural gas.
- Martin demonstrates positive energy. N.A. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/16/97, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p14
Profiles Gene Martin, president of KeySpan Energy Management Inc., a subsidiary of Brooklyn Union Gas based in Jericho, Long Island, New York. Financial goal of the company; Career background; Company's supplying of energy services for the commercial market.
- Utility chooses wireless option for AMR. // Electrical World;May/Jun99, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p57
Reports that KeySpan Energy's automated meter reading system uses the Global Systems for Mobile (GSM) communications public network with Redhawk 2000 Series data terminals from Omnipoint Technologies Inc. Use of data terminals as wireless interface to meters supplied by other vendors; Other...
- KeySpan Energizes Customers. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek New England Edition;12/04/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p9
Describes the advertising campaign of the company KeySpan Energy Delivery. Reason for the launching of the advertising campaign; Value of the advertising campaign; Target market.
- KeySpan Energy announces stock buyback. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p15B
Reports on KeySpan Energy board of directors' purchase of more common shares in addition to the board's previous authorization. Number of common shares purchased by the company as of October 30, 1998; Advantages of repurchasing of shares to the company.
- At deadline. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on developments related to business enterprises in and around New York, New York, current as of November 16, 1998. Includes Kushner Companies' acquisition of five apartment buildings; Television and print advertising campaign of KeySpan Energy.
- KeySpan elects Affinito. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/25/98, Vol. 45 Issue 52, p7A
Discloses the election of Lilyan H. Affinito to the board of directors of KeySpan Energy. Career background.