NCSL Expects Trend of States Tapping Their Reserve Funds to Continue
- Treasurer's Report. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Dec84, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p488
This article presents the treasurer's report for the Western Finance Association for the year ending August 31, 1984.
- Events. // Public Finance;3/3/2006, p34
The article presents a calendar of events related to public finance in Great Britain. The Local Government Association will hold its conference on March 7, 2006. The British Urban Regeneration Association conference will be held on March 9, 2006. The Socitm spring conference will be held on...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p7
The article presents a calendar of events on public finance in the United States from January 25 to March 30, 2007. The National Federation of Municipal Analysts will hold a seminar on real estate-backed bonds in Denver, Colorado in January. The Bond Buyer will hold its 11th annual Texas Public...
- The Changing Role of the State in Latin America. Baer, Werner // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Summer96, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p127
Presents an overview of the 51st Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance which was held in Lisbon, Portugal in August 1995. Focus of the event; Person responsible for organizing the conference; Information on the papers presented during the session.
- AGENDA. // Regeneration & Renewal;10/24/2008, p22
A calendar of events for London, England in October 2008 to March 2009 is presented which includes a conference for Smaller Housing Associations, Supporting Older People Conference and Housing Finance Conference and Exhibition.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Asset Securitization Report;2/16/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p3
Presents a calendar of events on asset securitization in the U.S. for the months of February and March 2004. Market close recommended by the Bond Market Association in observance of the President's Day Holiday; Fitch Ratings' "Global Credit Derivatives Forum" in Manhattan, New York; 21st annual...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33284, p24
A calendar of events for the municipal bond industry is presented from March 23, 2010 to May 20, 2010 including the Municipal Forum of New York will host a luncheon at the Union League Club on April 15, 2010, the New York State Government Finance Officers Association will host its 2010 annual...
- Financial Outreach: Paying Dividends. Parker, David N. // American Gas;May2005, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p4
Comments on the financial advocacy efforts of American Gas Association (ASA). Annual presentations to financial groups in regions across the U.S.; Aspects of the NARUC financial outreach program in which ASA coordinates meetings between the utility commissioners who regulate the industry and...
- Economist pessimistic about highway bill. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2009, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p6
Information about the annual meeting of the Cleveland Association for Business Economics in Ohio in May 2009 is presented. Kenneth Simonson, chief economist for the Associated General Contractors of America Inc. (AGC), cited his pessimism concerning the passage of the highway authorization bill...