News In Brief: Oct. Construction Spending Increases
- News In Brief: Dec. Construction Spending Increased. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31317, p2
Reports on a rise in construction spending in the U.S. in December 2001. Predictions of the economists interviewed by IFR BondData America; Changes in the flow of money into private construction.
- Port Agency's Big Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p39
The article reports on the approval of a $177-million borrowing by a port authority to support a new retail and residential complex development in Ohio. It reflects that Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority has approved the borrowing for the construction project on 400 acres. It is expected that...
- Munis Unchanged After Construction, Payrolls Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p2
No abstract available.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, January 3. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p2
The article presents the condition of bond market in the U.S., as of January 3, 2005. The major deals of the week are provided by the issuers NJ Trans Trust Fund Authority; JEA, Florida; Energy Northwest, Washington and Howard County, Maryland. The lead underwriters are UBS Financial, Bear...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. bond market as of March 03, 2003. Sale of multi billion discount bills by the Treasury Department; Increase in construction spending; Outline of tender rates for the discount bills issued by the Treasury Department; Rise in personal income;...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31566, p2
Presents developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of February 3, 2003. Amount that U.S. Treasury Department expects to borrow in marketable debt during January-March 2003 quarter; Increase in construction spending in December 2002; Tender rates for the Treasury Department on February...
- Sedate Trading, Optimistic Tone Ahead of Holiday. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32416, p2
The article examines the recent condition of the bond market in the U.S. The manufacturing industry index fell to 53.8 percent in June from 54.4 percent in May, exhibiting continued growth in economic activity in the country's manufacturing sector. Spending on construction projects fell 0.4...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, January 3. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p2
The article presents statistical information on municipal bond market in the US. This information includes economic indicators, government securities prices, municipal bond index, construction spending as on Monday and the forecasted report.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2015, Issue 34236, p1
The article offers the U.S. bond market news briefs as of January 2015. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, construction spending declined in November 2014. The Institute for Supply Management's (ISM's) index dropped in December 2014. Bond and budget experts praised former New York...