Monday's Market: Municipals Finish Little Changed Ahead of the Week's Heavy Supply
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p38
Lists events and conferences relating to municipal bond activities in the U.S. Bond Market Association's conference on Compliance and Ethics Issues for Municipal and Corporate Operations Professionals on June 3, 2004; Conference of the Association of German Mortgage Banks on June 16, 2004; 14th...
- TBMA Adopts 10 Voluntary Guidelines to Cover Conflicts of Interest. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p36
Reports on the Bond Market Association's adoption of voluntary guidelines or principles to help its member firms to avoid conflicts of interests arising from fixed-income research activities. Recommendation that firms limit their personal trading activity; Remarks of Bond Market Association...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p7
Presents a calendar of events pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States from June 3 to November 29, 2004. Bond Markets Association's conference on compliance and ethics issues for municipal and corporate operations professionals; Practising Law Institute's seminar on "Advanced...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p29
The article presents a calendar of events in the municipal bond market. The American Society for Public Administration will hold its 67th national conference at the Denver Marriott Technical Center in Colorado on March 31-April 4, 2006. The New York State Government Finance Officers'...
- Good Friday Session Reverts to Pre-Real Time. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p6
The article reports on the condition of municipal bond market for 2007 in the U.S. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board was not open for business, and could not accept trade reports on April 6, 2007, while the Securities Industry and Finance Markets Association recommended the market to...
- RBDA Slams CUSIP Bureau Over Fees. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/11/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33130, p1
The article reports on the opposition of Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) against the U.S. Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP) Service Bureau's campaign to extract licensing fees from municipal market participants. In its letter, RBDA claims that the bureau...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p37
Presents statistical data related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Data related to daily and weekly municipal bond index; Prices of the U.S. securities; Prices of 40 municipal bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Tuesday's Market: Muni Prices Slide 1/4 to 1/2 Point As Treasury Bonds Take a Dive. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Presents information related to U.S. treasury and municipal bonds in the bond market as of November 20, 2001. Impact of treasury bond prices on secondary market prices; Top yield set by underwriters on issues by Missouri Development Finance Board; Bonds that has comprised the final offering.