News In Brief: Future Inflation Gauge Up in Feb
- The Hidden Nature of Russian Inflation. Kazantsev, S.V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on factors affecting the rate of inflation in Russia. Influence of prices on the quantity of money in circulation; Correlation between the dynamics of output and change in the general level of prices; Significance of nonprice methods of influencing the structure and dynamics of...
- Rules of global inflation. Illarionov, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p21
Discusses trends in Russia's experience with inflation within the framework of the global economy. Calculation of corresponding dependences for various time periods; Selection of countries for comparative analysis; Inflation indicators; Nature of global inflation; Impact of emission money on...
- Inflation Heading Up across The Board. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
This article reports on the rising inflation rate in Brazil in 2010.
- Deflation Supports Dovish Monetary Policy. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the drop in the consumer price inflation in Mexico in May 2011, which fell by 0.74 percent month-on-month (m-o-m).
- Going down. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;2/24/2003, p14
Focuses on the increase in the inflation rate in South Africa. Cutting of interest rates; Methods used in measuring inflation; Overall rise in the consumer price index.
- CPI Rockets. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p6
Reports on various aspects related to an inflation in Slovakia as of March 2003. Principle foreign direct investment source in 2003; Anticipation regarding the net debt reduction by the government; Nominal gross domestic product for the country in 2001.
- Inflation slowly falls. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p8
Reports on the decline in China's inflation rate from October 1994 to February 1995.
- Inflation to remain high. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p10
Reports on the inflation rate forecasts in Hong Kong for 1995.
- Inflation at 21 per cent. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p10
Reports on the 21.3% rise in inflation in China in March, compared with 1994 figures.
- Inflation falls to six per cent. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p13
Reports on the 6% decline in inflation in the Philippines for the first three months of 1995.