News In Brief: Feb. Payrolls Rise,Jobless Rate Falls
- INDICATOR. // People Management;2/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p40
The article presents employment statistics from Great Britain, including the rate for paternity and partner's pay, sick pay, and redundancy pay.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;1/28/2010, p33
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics involving employment in Great Britain including unemployment rate, statutory pay including maternity, paternity and sick leave payments and the national minimum wage.
- Employment status of the civilian population for census regions and divisions, seasonally adjusted. // Employment & Earnings;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p121
Provides employment status of the civilian population for census regions and divisions in the United States, as of September 1997.
- Employees on nonfarm payrolls by state and major industry, seasonally adjusted. // Employment & Earnings;Oct97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p48
Provides statistical status of employees on nonfarm payrolls in the United States, by state and major industry.
- Explanatory Notes and Estimates of Error. // Employment & Earnings;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p135
Reports on th compilation of statistics from household interviews and reports from employees in the United States. Major sources of the statistics; Purpose of the Current Employment Statistics; Comparison between the household and establishment series.
- Establishment Data. // Employment & Earnings;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p155
Presents the Current Employment Statistics in the United States. Collection of data on employment, hours and earnings from a sample of nonfarm establishments; Exclusion of proprietors, self-employed, unpaid volunteer or family workers, farmworkers and domestic workers; Classification of...
- BLS Establishment Estimates Revised to Incorporate March 2001 Benchmarks. Duffin, Joshua // Employment & Earnings;Jun2002, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p3
Presents the revisions made to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' national employment estimates through the incorporation of March 2001 benchmarks. Percent differences between non-farm employment benchmarks and estimates by industry division; March employment benchmarks and model adjustments...
- Explanatory Notes and Estimates of Error. // Employment & Earnings;Aug2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p135
Focuses on the statistics of employment in the U.S. Details on household interviews conducted by the Current Population Survey on labor force rates; Information on employment establishment records by the Bureau of Labor Statistics; Discussions regarding work status of the population.
- Nonagricultural employment. // Economic Indicators;Mar1996, p14
Presents statistics for the nonagricultural employment figures for 1986 to February 1996, in the United States. Total nonagricutural employment; Goods-producing industries; Service-producing industries.
- Southern Nevada unemployment edges up. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/04/98, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p3
Presents a chart on the employment statistics in Las Vegas, Nevada as of May 10, 1998.