VUP Q3 Revenue Falls, As Sale of Publishing Businesses Approaches
- Vivendi Universal Publishing Up 5% In 2001, Seeks Educational Synergy. // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the increase in revenue of Paris, France-based publisher Vivendi Universal Publishing for the year ended December 31, 2001.
- Vivendi Universal Publishing Up 5% In 2001, Educational Synergies Key in 2002. // Electronic Education Report;3/15/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Reports the revenue increase of Vivendi Universal Publishing company for the year 2001. Percentage of revenue increase; Level on the sales of textbooks and supplemental materials; Revenue-generating projects of the company.
- Vivendi Publishing Sales Rise. // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Vivendi Universal Publishing for the first quarter ended March 31, 2002. Factors which contributed to the results; Focus of the business for year 2002; Executives who were promoted.
- Barbie Beauty Boutique. // Children's Technology Review;Sept/Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p10
The article reviews the computer game Barbie Beauty Boutique program developed by Vivendi Universal Publishing.
- Barbie of Swan Lake. // Children's Technology Review;Sept/Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p10
The article reviews the computer game Barbie of Swan Lake developed by Vivendi Universal Publishing.
- Barbie Horse Adventures: Mystery Ride. // Children's Technology Review;Sept/Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p10
The article reviews the computer game Barbie Horse Adventures: Mystery Ride developed by Vivendi Universal Publishing.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p2
Reports on Vivendi Universal Publishing's revenues as of December 2002. Amount of revenue; Percentage of the pro forma operating income.
- Vivendi begins first mobile marketing targeted at kids. // New Media Age;11/28/2002, p2
Reports on the launch of the cross-media activity, a mobile marketing trial of Vivendi Universal Publishing company supporting the introduction of its computer game Zoom or Doom. Significance of the short message service in the campaign; Developers of the trial; Entry methods to the trial.
- U GAME FOR A LABEL. Bloom, David // Daily Variety;8/13/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 50, p13
Reports that Vivendi Universal Publishing is launching vidgame development studio, Black Label Games, that will focus on titles for teen and adult gamers and target licensed titles from other movie studios. Senior executives at Black Label Games; Titles to be released by Black Label Games.