Acquisitions & Partnerships
- Peterson's Proliferates. // njbiz;11/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p7
Deals with the decision of Peterson's, a provider of academic test preparation services, college search assistance and financial aid information, to acquire CyberEdit. Reason for the acquisition.
- Lerner Publishing Makes Two Acquisitions. // Book Publishing Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p6
The publishing house Lerner Publishing Group has acquired Millbrook Press Inc. and imprint of its company Twenty-First Century Books for an undisclosed amount. Twenty-First Century Books is a nonfiction library imprint targeted for grades 7 and up. Van Tulleken Co. represented Millbrook Press in...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.
- Expert Assesses Deals Gone Bad. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the tax implications of merger and acquisition transactions. Risks of high-technology deals; Disadvantages of divestiture; Ways to avoid tax burden.