- People In The News... // Educational Marketer;10/1/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p7
Presents news briefs on the appointment and promotion of business executives on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- People in the News... // Educational Marketer;8/5/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
Presents news concerning executives in the educational publishing industry in the United Stats as of August 2002. Appointment of Gail Deegan as board of director at EMC Corp.; Appointment of John Oswald as vice president of K-12 Assessments; Appointment of Bradford Heywood as senior sales...
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Don Lankiewicz as secondary-school publisher of Holt, Rinehart & Winston; Appointment of Sherry Litwack as vice president and director of product development and planning...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p7
The article announces the appointments of several executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including Lee Wilson as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of PCI Education, Debi Mandra as director of sales and client relations at Baseline Development Group, and Reed...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p8
The article announces the appointments of several executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including Todd Brekhus as president of digital solutions at Capstone Publishers Inc., Rita Schaefer as executive vice president of sales and marketing for K-12 at Houghton Mifflin Co.,...
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.