- Financial Briefs. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the rise in revenue of developer of software infrastructure systems Blackboard as of March 2002.
- Blackboard Nears Profits. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 22, p20
Reports that Blackboard Inc. is expecting profitability in 2002. Revenue growth posted by the firm in 2001; Size of the firm's client base; Factor attributed to the firm's growth.
- Blackboard Drives Revenue Up 21.8% To $135.7 Million. // Educational Marketer;2/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the earnings of Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. in 2005. The company's revenue increased by 21.8 percent. The average contract value per license was 32,000 dollars and the average contract value per client was 45,280 dollars. Basic licenses declined 17 percent to 1,116, while...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p8
Reports on developments related to the educational publishing industry in the United States as of July 14, 2003. Financial performance of Washington, D.C.-based course management platform provider Blackboard Inc.; Promotion of Michael Ross as executive vice president and publisher at World Book...
- Blackboard, eCollege Grow Revenue in Q1, but Blackboard Breaks Margin Trends with Op. Loss. // Educational Marketer;6/5/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the financial performances of two companies, course management provider Blackboard Inc. and teaching platform provider eCollege.Com Inc., in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Blackboard's revenue increased to 37.7 million dollars, up 21.9 percent from the same period...
- With Revenue Rising, Blackboard Mounts Lawsuit On Basis of New Patent Protecting CMS Features. // Educational Marketer;8/14/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the financial developments of Blackboard Inc. The company has started to market its first online learning system in 1998 which rapidly climbed to dominate the course management segment in higher education . It has also completed a $180 million acquisition of its arch-rival...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
The article offers business related-news briefs in the U.S. including the plan of Courier Corp. to close its manufacturing plant on April 30, 2011, and the board of directors of Blackboard LLC's approval of the share repurchase program and authorized to purchase 100 million dollars of its common...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the business revenue e of educational publishing companies in the U.S. in the first quarter of fiscal 2011 including the 17.5-percent increase in revenue of Blackboard Inc., the 21.3-percent-decline in revenue of Princeton Review Inc., and the...
- Blackboard Aims For Standard With Building Blocks Initiative. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p5
Discusses the Building Blocks initiative of Blackboard Inc., aimed at making the Blackboard content management and delivery system more open for developers and users at academic institutions.