Jones&Bartlett Adds Health Titles to its List
- Jones and Bartlett Buys Aspen Health Unit. // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p14
Announces that Jones and Bartlett Publishers acquired the health-care book-publishing division of Aspen Publishers in 2002. Number of textbooks and professional books added to Jones; Significance of the sale of the heal-care unit for Aspen.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the success of Jones and Bartlett Publishers Inc. to complete its acquisition of a medical publisher Tarascon Publishing in Redlands, California,
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p8
The article offers news briefs related to partnerships in the U.S. such as the acquisition of Physicians' Press by Jones and Bartlett Publishers Inc. and the agreement to acquire NTI Group by Blackboard.
- Jones and Bartlett Looks for Significant Growth. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the growth strategy of college publisher Jones and Bartlett Publishers Inc. in Sudbury, Massachusetts. It states that the publisher considered acquisition as strategy to flourish its business. According to Clayton Jones, chief executive officer (CEO) of Jones and Bartlett,...
- Smaller Deals Keep M&A Activity Moving in 2009. // Educational Marketer;4/13/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p1
The article offers updates on mergers and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. in 2009. It notes that various deals in the first quarter reflect some interesting trends particularly in the postsecondary career and early childhood segments. The acquisition of Wordware...
- Newsletter covering Erisa issues launched. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Dec95, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p81
Reports that a Aspen Publishers' division has launched the monthly newsletter, Erisa Litigation Alert. People targeted; Contact information.
- Short-Runs Warm to Soft Proofing. McClure, Marji // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Discusses the benefits of soft proofing process as observed in several cases including the case of Elizabeth Platt, the special projects editor for Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Money saved by Jones and Bartlett Publishers in using soft proofing; Advantages of soft proofing as claimed by Paul...
- J&B Publishes Medical Record. // Claims;Apr2005, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p65
Provides information on "The Medical Record as a Forensic Resource," written by Campion Quinn and published by Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Scope of the publication.
- Healthcare Management. // Risk Management (00355593);Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p50
In an effort to give governing boards, chief executive officers and administrators the opportunity to organize and devise a successful risk management program, Jones and Bartlett Publishers has released in 1997 the "Risk Management in Health Care Institutions" publication. This text touched on a...