ProQuest Restructures, Forms New Ed. Unit
- Reorganization at ProQuest. // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that under new chief executive officer (CEO) Kurt Sanford, electronic publisher ProQuest LLC has been reorganized into six business units including ProQuest Information Solutions, ProQuest Corporate Market Solutions, and ProQuest Workflow Solutions.
- ProQuest Reorganizes Business Structure. Rapp, David // Library Journal;12/1/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 20, p26
The article discusses a restructuring into six "strategic business units" of electronic publisher ProQuest.
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts acquires Materials... // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul96, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p59
Reports that Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) has acquired Materials Information, a computerized resource on materials and materials abstracts from the American Society for Metals International and the Institute of Materials. Information on Materials Information; Details on the agreement;...
- In 2003, Proquest Looks to Slightly Improve I&L's 6% Sales Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the 2003 profit outlook for ProQuest Co.'s electronic publishing business in the U.S.
- ProQuest Redoing Financial Stats. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;3/15/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p24
This article reports on the financial problems plaguing ProQuest Co. The company recently revealed internal accounting errors that will result in a restating of several financial statements. Alan Aldsworth, president of ProQuest, assured constituents that the errors would not affect things such...
- ProQuest Launching $435M Term Loan B. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/15/2014, p8
The article reports that ProQuest, a Michigan-based content provider and distributor of news content for academic, corporate and public libraries, plans to introduce a term loan B to refinance its existing debt as of September 2014.
- ProQuest's Investigation Completed. // Library Journal;9/15/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p21
The article reports the completion of an audit of ProQuest's finances. Misrepresentation of the vendor's financial activities were the result of mismanagement at the hands of their former vice president of finance, who has been terminated. A report released by ProQuest states that manual journal...
- Reynolds Leaves ProQuest. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p15
Reports on the resignation of group president Joe Reynolds at ProQuest's information and learning group in November 2002. Business unit created by the company as part of the reorganization; Increase in the group's sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- With Sale of I&L and Business Solutions, ProQuest Focuses on K-12 School Market. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the reorganization of ProQuest Co. to become a one-product K-12 curriculum publisher in the U.S. It has been noted that the company is now focusing on the K-12 school market after the sale of its information and learning, as well as its business solutions assets....