Barnes makes a Noble return
- Comfortable pairing. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p3
The article announces the partnership between DomoSofa and Noble House Collections in a move aimed at supporting a significant growth in the business with independent retailers in Great Britain. The union of the two businesses was announced by parent company Scan-ThorGroup. Jim Barnes, sales...
- No regrets. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p32
Interviews Jim Barnes, chief executive at Noble House Designs. Career history; Contributions in the furniture industry; Achievements in the field of business.
- Upholstery shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p4
Reports on the resignation of executives at the furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 2002. Jim Barnes of Charnwood; Beverley Jones of Chairworks.
- Skan-Thor snaps up Noble House. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p7
Reports that Jim Barness has sold a controlling stake in upholstery company Nobel House Designs to supplier Scan-Thor in Great Britain. Increase of prices for stockists and non-container ordering; Company operation of Scan-Thor; Delivery of Nobel House models direct to the retailer.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p31
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of September 2003. Sale of the pants of John Bolingbroke by Jim Barnes; Mattress installed at the boat of John Williams and Mick Burke.
- There in spirit. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p99
The article reports that DomaSofa, a new brand from Nova House Collections, has sponsored athlete Andrew Wood for the transatlantic race in Great Britain. The company believed that Wood is the country's best hope in winning the competition. The race includes a 4,000 mile course with only a 6.5...
- IN MEMORIUM. // Agri Marketing;Oct2010, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p11
The article presents an obituary for Jim Barnes, national sales manager for the Brock division of CTB in Milford, Indiana.
- AWARDS. // Waste & Recycling News;2/2/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p18
The article reports that Oakleaf Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Jim Barnes has been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 national winner in the services category.
- Former Knick Jim 'Bad News' Barnes dies without notice. Bell, Harold // New York Amsterdam News;11/7/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 45, p43
Reports on the death of basketball player Jim Barnes who died on September 14, 2002. Career background of Barnes; Business started by Barnes; Social activities in which Barnes took part.