Bonus points from Airsprung
- Airsprung boosts trade. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p6
Reports on the improvement in the financial performance of retailer Airsprung Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain.
- Cautious AFG back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2007, Issue 5543, p6
The article reports on the continuing weakness of the small independent retail sector in Great Britain. The chairman of specialist bed supplier Airsprung Furniture Group (AFG) has admitted that there will be a continuing weakness as the shortfall of sales reached Â£955,000. In the financial...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business in Great Britain. The Government has delayed plans for a second increase in the minimum statutory holiday entitlement. Northern Ireland retailers is cited to have struggled through one of the toughest Junes for more than 50 years. The news that...
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.
- Kingfisher profits warning likely. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p6
Reports on the financial performance of various furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of increase for Airsprung Furniture Group PLC; Decrease in share price index at Goldman Sachs & Co.; Net loss of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC.
- Airsprung in limelight. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Announces the opening of the Airsprung Furniture Group's exhibition center in Trowbridge, Wiltshire in England.
- Airsprung sees sales up 10% as new star is born. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p3
Highlights Airsprung Group's At Home exhibition. Launch of Casterbridge Furniture; Range prices of furniture at the exhibition.
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.