Furniture dip bucks retail sales trend
- Sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p2
Reports the growth of sales in furniture and floorcovering retail in Great Britain.
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- DFS leads ad spend league. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p2
Reports on consumer advertising activities of Great Britain's furniture and floorcovering retailers in 2001. INSET: 2001 Top 10 advertising furniture and floorcoverings retailers.
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- Scottish furniture trade remains tough. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p7
The article reports on the tough result of the underlying trade in the furniture and floor coverings sector in Scotland in August 2009. The Scottish Retail Consortium and KPMG (SRC-KPMG) Retail Sales Monitor reveals that new promotions and ranges increase for some retailers in the country. It...
- Klaussner introduces coordinating rugs. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p57
The article reports that Klaussner is offering several rugs that coordinate with the company's upholstery, occasional tables and case goods, as part of its whole room concept. Klaussner vice president of merchandising Jeff Davis explains that the area rug segment is the first phase of the...
- Recovery is still on hold. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p3
The article reports on the distributive sales survey conducted by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) which has revealed that floor coverings retailers had produced fewer sales in January 2006 than in the same month last year and that furniture retailers have failed to turn post...