Closures spell end of a Dream
- Dreams Plc set to expand into the West. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p3
Focuses on bed retailer Dreams PLC's plan to open four branches in Great Britain in April 1998. Executive promotions and appointments.
- Dreams blimp goes AWOL. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p61
Reports that Dreams has deployed a blimp to mark the opening of its furniture store in Milton Keynes, England.
- Dreams joins retail park. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p9
The article reports on the occupancy of the last available unit of the Interchange Retail Park by Dreams, the bed retail specialist in Bedford, England. Standard Life Investments UK Retail Park Trust, owner of the Interchange Retail Park allows Dreams to rent the retail unit. According to Lorcan...
- Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p10
Evaluates the Dreams furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- The power of dreams. Whitlock, Kevin // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005 Supplement, p4
Focuses on British bed retailer Dreams. Background of the company; Number of employees; Key personnel; Suppliers and brands; Annual spending on marketing; Factors contributing to the success of the company; Expansion programs; Plans of managing director Mike Clare for the company. INSETS: Fact...
- Views. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p8
The author reflects on the Dream's business performance in Great Britain's furniture industry. He believes on celebrating the positives in life while recognizing and addressing the negatives. He tried to apply this positive outlook to his business and home life. He considered the individual's...
- Profits leap at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p5
The article reports on the turnover of Dreams company in Great Britain. Bed retailer Dreams has increased its turnover by 22% in the year to December 24, 2006. The leap to Â£131.5 million from Â£107.6 million illustrates the company's growth to some 150 outlets nationwide. In 2007, its...
- Juggling lifewith the Dreamsworld. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2007, Issue 5544, p43
An interview with Carol Clare, co-founder and director of strategy at High Wycombe-based Dreams, about her life and works is presented. Clare tells that the best thing about the furniture industry is the characters she works with. She says that she inspires to work because of money, recognition,...
- Dreams' 60 store target. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p38
The article reports on the business condition of Dreams, a furniture company based in Great Britain. The company has been planning to operate 51 stores. The expansion comes on the back of strong sales growth in the first half of the year. According to Andrew Bennett, marketing manager, that...