ACID RAIN AND THE ADIRONDACKS: A LEGISLATIVE HISTORY
- Subject: Air Emissions and Electricity Generation at U.S. Power Plants. Trimble, David C.; Rusco, Frank // GAO Reports;5/18/2012, p1
The article focuses on a report issued by the U.S. Government Accountability Office regarding the air emissions and electricity generation at the U.S. power plants. It mentions that the largest emitters of sulphur oxides and nitrogen oxides in the U.S. are electricity generating units at fossil...
- APPENDIXES. // GAO Reports;3/31/2011, p42
An appendix is presented of the ways of functioning of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) in providing federal fiscal assistance.
- GAO upholds protests on Oshkosh truck contract. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;12/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 147, p12
No abstract available.
- Latest High-Risk List Adds Two Entries. Tuutti, Camille // Government Financial Management TOPICS;2/19/2013, p14
The article informs that the newly released High-Risk Series from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) holds seventeen items which have ion the list for a decade.
- Appendix XII: GAO Contact and Staff Acknowledgments. // GAO Reports;1/26/2009, p78
A variety of staff acknowledgements that appeared in the January 2009 issue of the U.S. "Government Accountability Office" are presented.
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau: Fiscal Year 2010 Proposed Licensing and Registration Fees Program. White, James R. // GAO Reports;9/29/2009, p1
A letter is presented from James R. White, director of Tax Issues Strategic Issues from the team of John J. Manfreda, to John J. Manfreda, administrator of Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury about the review by the U.S. Government Accountability...
- States expected to use most of extra FMAP funding, says GAO. // AHA News;10/18/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the expected use by states of 94% of the 87 billion U.S. dollars increase in federal medical assistance percentage (FMAP) funding provided by the stimulus legislation from February 2009 through December 2010, according to data released by the Government Accountability...
- Working as a Recruiter at For-Profit University? Coutts, Sharona // Pro Publica;1/ 3/2010, p16
The article presents a list of resources and documents including the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) Report on the Recovery Act, an interactive map of projects by state and by county along with their estimated value, and the breakdowns and analysis of education funding.
- Status of GSA's Implementation of Selected Green Building Provisions of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. // GAO Reports;10/31/2008, p1
A letter from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) sent to Barbara Boxer, member of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, John D. Dingell, and Joe L. Barton, both members of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, is presented.