A TRIBUTE TO THE HONORABLE THOMAS M. WHALEN III
- REMEBERING THE HONORABLE THOMAS M. WHALEN III. Mataraso, Matthew H. // Albany Law Review;2002, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p7
Pays tribute to lawyer Thomas M. Whalen III, who died on March 4, 2002. Educational background; Career in law; Accomplishments during his tenure in the Board of Trustees of Albany Law School.
- THE HONORABLE THOMAS M. WHALEN III: AN INSIGHTFUL PIONEER. Kiernan, Stephen // Albany Law Review;2002, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p1
Pays tribute to lawyer Thomas M. Whalen III, who died on March 4, 2002. Cause of his death; Position held at the Albany Law School when he died; Contributions to the law school.
- Kennedy versus Lodge. Reichard, Gary W. // Journal of American History;Mar2002, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p1608
Reviews the book 'Kennedy Versus Lodge: The 1952 Massachusetts Senate Race,' by Thomas J. Whalen.
- Daniel Crystal. // Guild Notes;Summer/Fall2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2/3, p67
Presents an obituary for lawyer Daniel Crystal who died on May 2001 in Concord, Massachusetts.
- Basil Cole Dies at 82. // Traffic World;3/18/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p28
Presents an obituary for Basil Cole, a veteran railroad industry lawyer, who died of cancer complications on March 9, 2002 in Florida.
- IN MEMORIAM. Greenberg, Jack; Hill, Alfred; Murphy, Arthur W.; Rosenthal, Albert J. // Columbia Law Review;Jun2001, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p977
Presents an obituary for lawyer Louis Lusky who died in the United States.
- Humanitarian and Guild Supporter William Hayden Dies. // Guild Notes;Spring2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
Presents an obituary for lawyer William F. Hayden who died of Parkinson's on December 17, 2000 in Dearborn, Michigan.
- IN MEMORIAM: PROFESSOR DONALD J. WERNER. Bellacosa, Joseph W. // St. John's Law Review;Spring99, Vol. 73 Issue 2, pi
Pays tribute to lawyer and law teacher Donald J. Werner who died on December 29, 1995. His career in law; His knowledge and interest in poetry; Details on selected poetry dedicated to Werner.
- Former ABA president Segal dies. Gibeaut, John // ABA Journal;Aug97, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p97
Profiles Bernard G. Segal, who served as president of the American Bar Association (ABA) for 1969-70, died on June 1, 1997 at the age of 89. Highlight of Segal's distinguished legal career; His educational background; Accomplishments.