Fourscore (80-minute) CD-R: What is it good for?
- STAFF RECOMMENDATIONS:. McElwaney, Scot; Zielinski, Jeff; Losey, Mark; Berinato, Matt // Ride BMX;Mar2003, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Recommends several music recordings for listening. Compact disks that would make one laugh; List of music recordings suitable for listen to in traffic; Music recordings that would help in making art.
- Now hear this. Kort, Michelle // Advocate;11/10/98, Issue 772, p65
Features several sound recordings in compact discs. Includes Milkman by Phranc; Shum Ticky by Laura Love; Shades of Bey by Andy Bey; Everything I Need by Melissa Ferrick.
- Listen up. Frutkin, Alan // Advocate;11/10/98, Issue 772, p68
Recommends several music recordings in compact discs. Includes Car Wheel on a Gravel Road by Lucinda Williams; Mermaid Avenue by Billy Bragg and Wilco; Try Whistling This by Neil Finn.
- 5 CDs that'll get you psyched for spring cleaning. // Redbook;Apr98, Vol. 190 Issue 6, p62
Recommends five compact discs. `The Full Monty'; `Muriel's Wedding'; `The Very Best of Aretha Franklin'; Others.
- are COPY-PROTECTED CDs universally PLAYABLE?. Starrett, Bob // EMedia Magazine;Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p66
Reveals the main problems with copy-protected CD. Companies whose CD-recordable licenses were terminated by Philips; Questions regarding the CD whose prices are $19.99 and below.
- Guard against exploding CDs. Raciti, Anna // Australian PC User;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p18
Deals with the explosion of compact discs (CD). Possible explanation why a CD explodes; Risk posed by an exploding CD; Tips for preventing CD explosion.
- Making the Decision: CD or Not CD. Finkle, David // Back Stage;3/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p34
Gives advice on compact disc (CD) sound recording. Cost of CD recording; Label selection; Assembly of recording materials and creative teams.
- Take one... Owen, Laurinel // Strad;Oct2001, Vol. 112 Issue 1338, p1114
Offers tips on making a musical recording. Importance of setting the goals and purpose of the recording; Advice on deciding on the target market; Cost of recording and editing; Search for a studio.
- Executive briefcase. Loyd, Richard // Orange County Business Journal;09/14/98, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p62
Rates several music recordings in compact discs. Includes `Time Capsule,' from the B-52; `BASEketball Soundtrack,' by various artists; `Adore,' by the Smashing Pumpkins.
- Short takes: New CDs. S.C. // American Theatre;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p104
Presents several compact discs. Includes `Laurie Beechman: The Andrew Lloyd Webber Album'; `Call Me Madam'; `Grease!'