Municipal Prices Little Changed, But Some Pockets of Life Are Seen
- Demand Pushes Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Lower. O'Connor,, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p34
Reports on the decline in demands for municipal bond yields of The Bond Buyer periodical in the U.S. Impact of the U.S. Treasury market volatility on the bonds; Expectation for a slower economic recovery; Decline in revenue bond.
- Munis Lose Gains, Close Friday Unchanged. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p2
The article discusses the lost of yields in the municipal market amid the strength in the U.S. Department of Treasury.
- Municipal Bond Prices Close Out Narrowly Mixed in Moderate Trading. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31247, p2
Reports the status of municipal bond prices closed in the United States Treasury Department. Impact of the unemployment claims on interest rates; Conditions in the municipal secondary market; Ratings of the bonds offered in the primary market.
- Munis stay flat after the frenzy. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30533, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on December 3, 1998. Implications of the United States Department of the Treasury's positive positioning; Comments from analysts on the need for municipal bonds to continue its upward performance.
- Muni Yields Rise 3-4 Basis Points As Shortened Week Gets Underway. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p2
Reports on the increase of the municipal bond yields in the U.S. Deterioriation of the Treasury market; Decline of equities; Growth of cash bond yeilds.
- Treasury Two-Year Notes Go at 0.520% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p6
The article reports on the move of the Department of Treasury to auction its 35 billion dollar of two-year notes with one and half percent coupon at a 0.520 percent yield and a price of 99.960259 in the U.S.
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33742, p2
The article offers news briefs as of July 5, 2012 on topics including the increase in the orders of manufactured goods, auctioning of 30 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Department of Treasury and the downgrading of Fresno, California's general obligation bonds by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Indexes Continue Fall to Record Lows Amid Deflation Fears, Greenspan Testimony. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p6
The Bond Buyer yield indexes, as well as the 30-year Treasury bond yield and the 10-year Treasury note yield, continued to decline in a week which was marked by fears of deflation, which were driven away by testimony from U.S. Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan. On May 19, 2003,...
- Tax Enforcement: Treasury Concerned About NABL's Enforcement Proposal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p4
Reports on the concerns of the U.S. Treasury Department regarding National Association of Bond Lawyers' (NABL) proposal to overhaul municipal bond enforcement. Shortcomings of the proposal; Impact of the proposal on taxation in the country; Opponents of the proposal.