Help-Wanted Index Falls to 45 in Nov
- Help-Wanted Index Falls to 53 in August. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p2
Reports on the decline in help-wanted advertising index to 53 in August 2001 according to a report by the U.S. Conference Board. Index reading recorded in August 2000; Impact of drop in consumers' economic demand on the labor market.
- National ROP ads up 5% in August. // Editor & Publisher;10/23/99, Vol. 132 Issue 43, p34
Presents data depicting the rise in the national newspaper advertising index in the United States in August 1999. National and retail advertising index; Pre-printed insert advertising index; Display classified advertising index.
- Ad Market 50. // Advertising Age;1/11/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p40
This section presents financial information regarding the U.S. advertising industry for the week ending January 8, 1998, including Dow Jones Industrial Average and stock report.
- AdWatch. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;2/9/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p8
Presents updates on advertising trends in the U.S. as of February 2004. Positive impact of gains in broadcast media advertising on advertisement spending; Details of the AdMarket index of stocks for the week ended February 6, 2004.
- Investors think big. Forster, David // Marketing Week;7/20/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p28
The article analyzes the stock market performance of advertising and marketing companies in Great Britain in June 2006. The IBIS FTSE media index increased 1.3% in June. Meanwhile, the AIM media index fell by 4.8%. The two best-performing sub-sectors in June were the pay-TV and entertainment and...
- The Ad Market. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;9/23/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 38, p8
This article looks at the status of the advertising industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. New business activity kept improving in August 2002. forty-five accounts changed agencies in August 2002. The holding companies saw large accounts changing hands such as Hyundai's dealer association...
- The Ad Market. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;2/18/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on developments relevant to advertising and advertising agencies in the U.S. as of February 18, 2002. Key issues discussed in the article include the rise in advertising and media stocks, graphical data showing a drop in the "Advertising Age" periodical and Bloomberg's...
- AdWatch. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;1/3/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the increase in the performance of the AdMarket 50 index of "Advertising Age" and Bloomberg as of December 31, 2004.
- AdMarket50. // Advertising Age;5/28/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p56
The article presents stock information based on "Advertising Age" and Bloomberg's AdMarket 50 index of top publicly traded marketer, advertising agency, and media companies in the U.S. for the week ended on May 25, 2001. The AdMarket 50 Index was down by 1.65 percent and so is the Dow Jones...