- From the TM3 wire. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;04/30/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30383, p2
Focuses on the status of primary bonds markets in various American states as of April 1998. Immunity of New Jersey market from deals flooding other states; Criticism of the Consumer Price Index's reform done by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics; Decline of single-family home sales in Washington...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E.; Newman, Emily; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p2
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. bond market as of May 19, 2003. Decline in consumer price index in April; Percentage increase in issuance of private-housing permits; Increase in the University of Michigan's preliminary May consumer sentiment index.
- FROM THE TM3 WIRE. Kinnander, Ola; Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;09/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30977, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of September 2000. Decline in the overall consumer price index; Increase in business inventories according to Commerce Department data; Details on industrial production and capacity utilization rate.
- Munis Gain as Treasuries Rally On Deep Plunge in Stock Prices. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p2
Reports bond market developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Increase marketing activity for municipal bonds; Decline of government earnings report; Growth of the consumer price index.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31141, p2
Reports developments related to bonds and bond markets in Washington, D.C. as of May 2001. Report of the Labor Department on the increase of consumer prices; Decrease of permit rates for private housing; Efforts of the Treasury Department to buy back outstanding issues maturing between November...
- Municipals Finish line Little Changed; Players Focus on New Issue-Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment of the June consumer price index; Stability of the secondary municipal market activity; Impact of retail sales decline on the bond market.
- Munis Unchanged, But With a Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the lack of change of the municipal market in the U.S. According to a trader in Los Angeles, there is a firmer tone, but not a lot of business. The consumer price index increased by 0.8%. Some gains were shown by The Treasury market and the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reveals that the U.S. consumer price index increased 0.4% in February while the core showed a tame 0.2% rise. Federal Reserve Board unveils that industrial production in the nation increased 1.0% in...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/19/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31226, p2
Reports developments related to bond markets in the United States as of September 2001. Increase in consumer price index; Downgrading of the senior impled ratings of America West Airlines Inc and US Airways Inc.; Assignment of Aaa rating to multifamily housing revenues bonds of Texas Department...