Nuveen's Peterson Leaves After Taking Fund to Top in 2001
- Nuveen Releases Plan Profitability Tool. Huntley, Alyssa // Plan Advisor News;2013, p113
The article reports on the release by investment management firm Nuveen Investments of the Online Plan Profit (k)alculator that shows plan profitability over time.
- Nuveen Plans Its Second ETF. Friedman, Amy S. // American Banker;1/4/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Nuveen Investments is preparing to launch its first exchange-traded funds tracking United States Treasury indexes. Basis of the funds.
- Nuveen Sells $1.15B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p24
The article reports on a 645 million U.S. dollars in 9.5 percent senior notes due 2020 and 500 million U.S. dollars in 9.125 percent senior notes due 2017 sold by Nuveen Investments.
- Nuveen Investments Inc. looks to manage $200 million via Merrill, Solly. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;8/4/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
Reports that the Nuveen Investments Inc. is seeking $200 million in privately placed fixed-income securities via the investment banks Merrill Lynch and CITI Group/Salomon Smith Barney.
- Nuveen Investments Proposes BAB Closed-End Fund. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p7
The article reports on the plan of investment management firm Nuveen Investments Inc. to devote its investment vehicles to Build America Bonds (BAB) closed-end fund in the U.S.
- HIGH YIELD BOND FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;9/2/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 33, p10
A chart is presented that lists high yield bond fund performance of funds including Third Avenue, Nuveen Sym, and Aegis High Yield.
- CLOSED END LOAN FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;9/2/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 33, p11
A chart is presented that lists closed end loan fund performance of funds including Nuveen Float, Apollo Senior Float Rate, and BlackRock Flt Rt Inc.
- New Deals on Yield-Burning. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p1
Reports on the settlement of yield-burning cases in the United States. Payments made by Nuveen Investments; Advance refundings done for at least 22 bond issuers; Terms of the settlement.
- Nuveen Introduces Fund Data Web Site. // American Banker;10/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 195, p7
Introduces the Web site of Nuveen Investments in Chicago, Illinois. Provision of information on exchange-traded funds; Kinds of financial data found in the site.