- Boost morale with a mystery board. // Curriculum Review;Jan1997, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p7
Shows how Burleon Elementary in El Paso, Texas uses their bulletin board to increase morale within the school.
- Should School Start Later? // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;9/8/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p7
Presents opposing views on the appropriate time to start classes at elementary schools in the U.S.
- Untitled. // Technology Teacher;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p3
Presents a photograph of the facade of Dranesville Elementary, a 1993 International Technology Education Association (ITEA) Program Excellence winner.
- A lesson in winning back an estranged public. Bradley, Ann // Education Week;11/20/96, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the efforts made by Chase Lake Elementary School in Edmonds, Washington to cultivate public support. Customer-oriented focus as the hallmark of the suburban district; Building support; Changing attitudes; Math nights.
- Memphis study tracks gains in whole-school designs. Olson, Lynn // Education Week;05/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p9
Discusses the findings of a study which revealed that approximately 25 elementary schools which began implementing the whole-school designs in 1995-96 reflected greater achievements on state tests in 1997-98, than schools which did not adopt the reform models. Description of the study; What the...
- Edgemont Elementary School. // American School & University;Mar1996, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p88
Presents information on the Edgemont Elementary School, located in Alberta, Canada. Construction features of the school; Who did the construction.
- 25 largest private elementary schools in the Tucson area. Brovet, Tori // Inside Tucson Business;5/8/95, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p10
Lists private elementary schools in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by the number of full-time equivalent students. Number of classroom teachers and support staff; Tuition; Affiliation; Academic accreditation; Grades; Principal, director or headmaster; Specialties; Contact information.
- 25 largest private elementary schools in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;12/25/95 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p41
Presents information on the 25 largest private elementary schools in the Tucson area, Arizona, which was ranked by the number of full-time equivalent students. Names, addresses and telephone numbers of schools; Number of full-time equivalent students; Grades; Number of classroom teachers...
- Largest private elementary schools in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;12/30/96 Supplement, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p43
Lists the largest private elementary schools in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by the number of full-time equivalent students in 1996. Tuition; Grades; Principal, director or headmaster; Year established locally; Previous year ranking; Contact information.