How friendly sales are made--how friendly are yours?
- I object! Tefft, Ross // Dealernews;Jul96, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p46
Presents tips for handling customer objections. Importance of building trust and rapport with customers; Understanding the customer's true concern by responding rather than reacting; Avoiding arguments.
- Rules for selling success -- how do you rate? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/28/99, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p17
Presents a checklist for evaluating skills in selling. Includes items on selling attitude; Setting and achievement of goals; Sales presentations; Relationship with prospective buyers; Ability to understand the needs of customers.
- The sales actions to be remembered are the ones bought. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/05/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p12
Explores surprise elements designed to create memorable customer experiences during the sales process. Creation of value; Interaction with prospects during the sales presentation; Ways of providing off business experiences.
- Three strategies to ensure your message sticks with prospects. // Sales Insider;11/9/2012, Vol. 7 Issue 148, p4
The article presents three strategies to ensure that customers remember a sale presentation including addressing their actual problem, making sure they are still on track, and paying attention to the pacing.
- Make the customer feel at home. Perlik, Allison // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p87
Highlights the importance of relating to prospects on a personal level in order to make the best sales presentation. Tips for making customers comfortable; Importance of having a thorough knowledge of procedure.
- Part 1-Foolproof presentation intros. Miller, Anne // Sell!ng;Oct99, p7
Features techniques for sales presentations. Steps for customer relations; Case studies on introduction for sales presentations.
- A fine line between sales success and failure. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);4/4/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p19
Provides tips to become a successful sales personnel. Development of a personal motivation; Preparation for a sales presentation; Creation of an effective relationship with a customer.
- Handling objections. NORMAN, DAN // Benefits Selling;Jun2009, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p72
The article gives suggestions on how to handle objections posed by prospective customers to a product being sold to them. It says that the key lies in listening to gain understanding, instead of thinking about one's response while the customer is objecting. It points out that it is also...
- Make More Sales By Establishing Trust. // Sales Leader;Mar2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article offers tips for salespeople on establishing trust with clients. A salesperson must understand the point of view of a client before presenting his or her own opinion. The author also suggests keeping all promises and commitments with the client as well as maintaining a high level of...