- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30997, p29
Presents United States bond market statistics, published as of October 17, 2000. Market indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bonds; Reoffering yields; Futures market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30905, p32
Presents United States bond market statistics, recent as of June 5, 2000. Market indicators; Securities prices; Municipal market; Tax-exempt yields; General obligation bond prices; Visible supply; Placement ratio; Futures markets.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;04/02/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31109, p51
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of April 2, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Futures markets.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p32
Presents charts and graphs showing the performance of the United States bond market and other market indicators, recent to October 5, 1998. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market yields; General obligation yields; Visible supply; Futures markets; New-issue...
- International news: Europe. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan2000, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on developments related to the futures industry in Europe, current as of January 2000. Three global clearing organizations' formation of a facility for the netting of trades in European government repo and cash bond markets; Power Exchange's formation of Great Britain's first...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30591, p29
Presents data concerning the performance of the United States bond market on March 3, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances; Future markets; Municipal bond prices.
- International News. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2004, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p18
Reports on global developments related to the futures market. Entry into discussions by the Chicago Board of Trade in Illinois with Electronic Communication Network and futures exchange applicant NexTrade to share information on market and product development for expirationless options;...
- Sound off! // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2004, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p12
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles published in the "Futures" journal. Measures in dealing pairs trading; Impact of the oil price hike on the futures market; Clarification of the article "Reversions of Profit in Stocks and Bonds."
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;11/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30519, p31
Presents statistics relating to the United States bond market as of November 12, 1998. Include market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Reoffering yields;...