ARKANSAS: Hovering Ax
- California LAO Sees $25B Budget Problem Next Year. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/11/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33415, p1
The article reports on the move of the Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) to raise the price tag for solving the budget deficit in California in 2011.
- 2004 BUDGET PROPOSALS. // Concrete Products;Apr2003, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p41
Presents the 2004 budget proposal for several government agencies in the U.S. Amount budgeted to the Department of Transportation; Money allocated for the Department of Agriculture; Apportionment for the federal construction of the Veterans Affairs Administration.
- Gov't taps last of 2012 budget reserves. // Hungary A.M.;01/07/2013, p4
The article reports that the Hungarian government released the remaining six billion Hungarian forint from its 2012 budget reserves to the National Economy Ministry on December 21, 2012.
- Gary Fullman, Delaware Transportation Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p6
Accounts the operation of the Delaware Transportation Authority. Amount of operating capital budget; Expansion of Route 22 in the Wilmington Area; Reliance of the agency on transportation trust funds.
- Thoughts on City of Tucson budget. PETERSON, LEA MARQUEZ // Inside Tucson Business;5/23/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p9
The author discusses the priorities considered by the Tucson Hispanic Chamber Advocacy committee of Arizona for the budget of the city for 2014.
- City budget gap could widen. // Crain's New York Business;10/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p61
Reports on the budget deficit in New York City. Spending reduction among city agencies; Savings on union fringe benefits.
- Departments reveal plans for making savings. Russell, Vivienne // Public Finance;3/26/2010, p8
The article discusses the plans of several Whitehall departments in London, England to save and achieve the British government's efficiency target of 11 billion euros net by the end of the next Spending Review period.
- Central Government Agencies Disclose Spending Figures. // Chinascope;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 59, p43
The article discusses a report published in the July 21, 2012 issue of the periodical "China Economy" which stated that as of July 20, 2012, a total of 98 central government agencies had published their 2011 expenses and their budgeted expenses for 2012.
- State Agencies File Budget Requests. Ali, Ann // State Journal (WV);9/7/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p12
The article focuses on the budget plan for the state agencies of West Virginia for the financial year 2014 which has been cut by 7.5 percent to meet deficits during this term.
- Pension Bonds, Indian Gaming Won't Fix California Budget, Analysts Warn. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31576, p3
Reports on the warning given by California's Legislative Analysts' Office to lawmakers against issuing pension bonds or relying on Indian gaming as an attempt to relieve the state from its financial crisis. Likely budgetary shortfall to be faced by California in fiscal 2004; Plan proposed by...