Deal in Focus: Scottsdale Healthcare Aims to Stay on Top With $100M Issue
- High-Yield Focus: Buyers Flock to Arizona Hospital Over Illinois Senior- Living Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p39
Reports that Scottsdale Industrial Development Authority (SIDA) has issued multi-million dollar hospital revenue bonds on behalf of Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. to finance capital projects of the hospital. Projects for which SIDA has issued bonds; Rating and maturity details of the bonds;...
- ARIZONA: Scottsdale Health Sets Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/6/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32872, p9
The article reports on the plan of Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. to use the $153 million sale of uninsured fixed-rate revenue bonds to refund variable- and auction-rate securities issued in 2006 and 2007 in Arizona. The proceeds of the bond will refund the Series 2006A and B and the Series 2007A...
- MONEY TALK. WEBSTER, ANA // HealthLeaders Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the stock performances of various hospitals and health care systems including Scottsdale (AZ) Healthcare, Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indianapolis and the Lakewood (OH) Hospital Association.
- See What Develops Without Film. // Health Management Technology;Jan2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p64
Details the implementation of a Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) plan at the Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. Problem with the company's film-based digital imaging system; Formation of the PACS steering committee to address the problem; Process of the PACS implementation; Results of...
- Hospital using under-the-skin cardiac shock device. // Medical Device Daily;8/10/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 154, Special section p2
The article reports on the testing of a new under-the-skin device that uses an electrical shock to prevent possibly fatal heart rhythms by Scottsdale Healthcare in August 2010.
- TV Dinners. // Food Management;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p35
The article focuses on the use of room television (TV) as the primary order-taking vehicle at Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. hospital in Arizona. The food menu is integrated into the entertainment and education menu on the TV where the patient can use the remote control in navigating through the...
- New TGen, Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center study targets non-small cell lung cancer. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of anti-cancer drug has been initiated by the Translational Genomics Research Institute in partnership with Scottsdale Healthcare Corp.
- Regional News: WEST. // Modern Healthcare;11/12/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p32
This section offers news briefs on the health care industry in the western region of the U.S. The Thompson Peak hospital from Scottsdale Healthcare opened on November 5, 2007 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Brotman Medical Center filed for bankruptcy court protection in October 2007 but is expected to...
- DIFFICULT DELIVERY. // World (0888157X);6/14/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p27
The article reports on the discovery of a live baby elk, with umbilical cord still attached, inside the car of professional skier Jesper Modin, a few hours after he collided with a pregnant elk in northern Sweden.