President of Arkansas Development Agency Leaves for Private Sector
- Arkansas DFA `blows roof off' home lending. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p1
Reports on Arkansas Development Finance Authority's issuance of 95 million revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Supporters of the bond issue; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- ADFA Plans Sales for Burgeoning Single-Family Housing Program. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p3
Reports the bond sales plans of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Purpose of the bond sale; Decrease in mortgage rates; Inclusions of the sale; Allocation of the proceeds.
- Arkansas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p27
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's approval of the sale of $12 million worth of economic development revenue bonds in late October or early November 1997.
- Arkansas DFA to Sell $66 Million for Park Lodge, Housing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p38
Reports on the plan of Arkansas Development Finance Authority for the insured bond sale of a new state lodge. Worth of the bond sale; Components of the lodge deal; Purpose of the proceeds from the bonds.
- Arkansas Authority's new guidelines called `fair' and `objective' by firms. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30368, p3
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's (ADFA) plan to formalize its process for choosing underwriters and bond counsel. Slated discussion of a draft policy with board members in April 1998; Previous selection of professionals through a combination of requests for proposals and...
- Arkansas Authority forecloses on factory purchased with debt. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30467, p7
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's (ADFA) foreclosure on an Intelectron Inc. factory for which the agency issued more than $2 million of economic development revenue bonds in 1996. Sale of Series 1996G; First debt service payment made by the company in October 1997;...
- Dearth of Nonrated Deals Puts Arkansas Hospital Issue in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30855, p9
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's bond offering to finance the expansion of the Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Investment-grade rating of the bonds; Structure of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34132, p1
The article lists results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds across the U.S. as of June 2014 offered by several local governments and agencies including Arkansas Development Finance Authority, Oswegoland Park District in Illinois and Pine-Richland School District, Pennsylvania.
- Arkansas Agency to Sell $50M for Police, Home Buyers. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p30
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Reduction of debt service costs by paying off bonds sold in 1997 to benefit the state police; Allocation of funding for home loans for first-time buyers; Acquisition and construction of an aircraft hangar for the...